CrossCode Wiki:Community portal
|Mr Pie 5||talk • contribs|
|FiRECR0W||talk • contribs|
|Streetclaw||talk • contribs|
|Lachsen||talk • contribs|
to your watchlist and stay on top of things!
CrossCode Wiki is a community project run entirely by volunteers to provide information for the game.
Our community of editors is open to anyone. If you would like to join in:
- While you can edit anonymously, a free account makes it easier to keep track of your own edits.
- Need help
- Check out our help wiki.
- Be bold
- There's no need to wait. Jump right in and start editing. The wiki maintenance category may be a great place to start, or you can start small by fixing spelling, grammar, and other errors you come across.
- Start a new article
- Recent changes
- See a list of recent changes.
- Current tasks
- See a list of current tasks
- Community discussion
- See what the community is currently talking about or make suggestions.
I would make new templates for the locations and enemies myself, since thet now have levels, statistics and their resistances listed in the game, but I don't know how to do this.
Enemy Style Guide[edit source]
I added the gallery mainly so we'd have a place to put concept art for enemies that have it, but I thought attack images would also be nice here as many enemies don't have concept art and those that do typically only have one image. Attack pictures are fairly useful/interesting by themselves, and provide a good replacement for the "in environment" images that are on the pages now, since adding the actual sprite in the enemy box template makes those pretty redundant.
I'm not sure there's enough information for separate Development Notes and Trivia sections, but we can always wait and see, and modify the style guides later.
As for the position of the fibula entry, this will probably be the most basic enemy information, so it should stay near the top of the page. I can see about putting it below the introductory sentences though. FiRECR0W (talk) 19:31, 18 February 2016 (UTC)
- All right, I'll try to make the Guide tomorrow since I have time then. I think it's better if the monster Fibula is placed after the introductory sentences, since it's supposed to be... well... the introduction...
- The trivia section might indeed not be very big in most cases, but it will serve as a place were information that doesn't fit in any of the other categories and is still interesting.Mythteller (talk) 22:28, 19 February 2016 (UTC)