Grand Krys'kajo is a location in CrossWorlds. It is a temple in the middle of Gaia's Garden which is built in and around the giant tree known as Gaia. This is the final of the jungle's three temples, in which the Shock and Wave elements must be used together in order to progress.
The name is also used to refer to the entire group of 3 temples, including the Zir'vitar Temple and the So'najiz Temple.
|This temple is build right into the name giving tree at the heart of Gaia's Garden. It can only be accessed by first completing both the Zir'vitar Temple and So'najiz Temple.
A Seeker needs to show that hey have mastered both elements acquired in the temples to prove their worthiness. It is said a guardian tests every Seeker personally at the top of the tree.
The temple has six floors, including a sublevel and four upper levels. The path to progress through the temple is as follows:
- Enter and continue forward to the Main Stream.
- There are two paths here; follow them in any order. Each will lead you through several puzzle rooms to a balcony in Main Stream. Press both buttons to unlock the puzzle.
- Complete the Main Stream puzzle to proceed to the next room and fight the mid-boss.
- Exit onto the main branches of the tree.
- Go left and right in either order. Each way is a long but linear path in and out of several puzzle rooms to eventually collect a key.
- With the two keys, you can enter the middle door and complete the final bounce puzzle there to collect the Master Key.
- Return to the mid-boss room to open the door to the boss room.
In-game map of Grand Krys'kajo
Areas of Grand Krys'kajo
||Trial of Trios
||Trial of the West
Unlike most dungeons, the Grand Krys'kajo lacks any respawning enemies, but all non-boss enemies encountered here can easily be found elsewhere.
Map of chests of Grand Krys'kajo
To beat Emilie you have 30 minutes to clear the 2nd half of dungeon after meeting up with the party at the Centre Branch.