Grand Krys'kajo is a Location in CrossWorlds. It is a temple in the middle of Gaia's Garden which is built in and around the giant tree known as Gaia. This is the final of the jungle's three temples, in which the Shock and Wave elements must be used together in order to progress.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The temple has six floors, including a sublevel and four upper levels. The path to progress through the temple is as follows:
- Enter and continue forward to the Main Stream.
- There are two paths here; follow them in any order. Each will lead you through several puzzle rooms to a balcony in Main Stream. Press both buttons to unlock the puzzle.
- Complete the Main Stream puzzle to proceed to the next room and fight the mid-boss.
- Exit onto the main branches of the tree.
- Go left and right in either order. Each way is a long but linear path in and out of several puzzle rooms to eventually collect a key.
- With the two keys, you can enter the middle door and complete the final bounce puzzle there to collect the Master Key.
- Return to the mid-boss room to open the door to the boss room.
Connecting Regions[edit | edit source]
Maps[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Unlike most dungeons, the Grand Krys'kajo currently lacks any respawning enemies. This may change later in development, but all non-boss enemies encountered here can easily be found elsewhere.
|Son of the East (boss)||
|Ancient Guardian (boss)||
Treasures[edit | edit source]
|1||Normal||3 x Food Temp #2||West Branch|
|2||Normal||4 x Chef Sandwich||West Branch|
|3||Key||1 x Krys'kajo Key||Branch Transmit|
|4||Normal||3 x Pepper Night Tea||Branch Transmit||Activate the Tesla coil in the northwest corner to spawn the chest.|
|5||Gold||1 x Timeworn Belt||East Branch||Drop down from the puzzle area on the roof to reach this chest.|
|6||Normal||2 x Energy Espresso||East Branch|
|7||Normal||2 x Prime Pistachios||East Branch|
|8||Key||1 x Krys'kajo Key||Branch Conveyance|
|9||Masterkey||1 x Kajo Master Key||Falling Leaves||Complete the bounce puzzle to spawn the chest.|
Other Notable Information[edit | edit source]
To beat Emilie you have 30 minutes to clear the 2nd half of dungeon after meeting up with the party at the Centre Branch.