Intensive Tree Care
|Intensive Tree Care|
|A very important tree has become sick and needs intensive treatment! - Fruits of Autumn HQ|
|A sacred tree in Autumn's Rise has been infected with a disease that endangers the harmony of the Track. Cure the sickness with the Autumn Salve.|
|Location||Rookie Harbor - Fruits of Autumn HQ|
|Giver||Chief Woodkeeper Manzana|
|Rewards||300 (at same lvl)|
Intensive Tree Care is a level 13 quest given by Chief Woodkeeper Manzana at Rookie Harbor - Fruits of Autumn HQ. Completing the Sickly Trees quest and reaching Bergen Trail are prerequisites for this quest.
This quest is a prerequisite of Bull on Fire.
Tasks[edit | edit source]
- Cure a sick special tree in Pathway 3 of Autumn's Rise with Autumn Salve
- Lea must defend the tree for two minutes, with a new wave of enemies spawning every 30 seconds.
- Wave 1: Red Eyed Bovine x2, Old Hedgehag x6
- Wave 2: Old Hedgehag x8
- Wave 3: Red Eyed Bovine x2, Old Hedgehag x6
- Wave 4: Red Eyed Bovine x2, Old Hedgehag x8
- Enemies will periodically stop attacking Lea to lick the tree. Lea can interrupt this by renewing aggro on that enemy, so attacking one licking enemy will stop all of them. If an enemy licks the tree for sufficiently long, the tree will take damage, and if the tree's HP reaches zero, the challenge is failed and must be restarted.
- Report back to Chief Woodkeeper Manzana in the Fruits of Autumn HQ
Completion Message[edit | edit source]
You have healed the sick tree and preserved the balance of the Track.