Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
It Can Dig, but It Can't Hide!
|It Can Dig, but It Can't Hide!|
|A surprisingly organized band of dangerous Hillkats requires a beating. - Falldivers HQ|
|The data storage and reports from Tucos talk of an organized group of Hillkats. Meet up with him to confront the threat.|
|Location||Rookie Harbor - Falldivers HQ|
|Rewards||300 (at same lvl)|
It can dig, but it can't hide! is a level 13 quest given by Forerunner Elenya at Rookie Harbor - Falldivers HQ. Completing the Digging for Data quest and reaching Bergen Trail are prerequisites of this quest.
This quest is a prerequisite for the quest Points of Power.
Tasks[edit | edit source]
- Meet up with Pioneer Tucos at Pathway 5 in Autumn's Rise
- Follow Tucos to the entrance of the cave
- Explore the the cave and search for enemies
- Defeat the Hillkat Bandleader
- (NOTE: This is a difficult boss, ensure you are appropriately prepared and leveled.)
- Open the mysterious chest
- Leave the cave and talk to Tucos again
- Report back to Forerunner Elenya in the Falldivers HQ
Completion Message[edit | edit source]
You defeated the leader of the dangerous Hillkat group and also discovered a mysterious item for the Falldivers to examine.