Points of Power
|Points of Power|
|We need help with collecting data on an area. Fun times with tech. - Falldivers HQ|
|The device you took from the Hillkats has been used to create a probe that can extract energy and information directly from the Track. And you are chosen to assist!|
|Location||Rookie Harbor - Falldivers HQ|
|Rewards||300 (at same lvl)|
Tasks[edit | edit source]
- Meet up with Pioneer Deggart at the landmark of Village Remains in Autumn's Fall
- Activate the Probe in Village Remains and guide it along the path
- You will need to knock the Probe onto five Powerspots. At each Powerspot, enemies will spawn and attack you. The enemies are shielded and nearly invulnerable until the Probe is on the Powerspot. Once it is, the enemies will occasionally attack the Probe to knock it away. Heat attacks move the Probe further, while Cold attacks hold it in place, reducing enemy knockback. Defeating all enemies unlocks the next Powerspot.
- Radical Hedgehag x2
- Radical Hedgehag x2, Chillin' Hillkat x1
- Radical Hedgehag x2, Fallfly x1
- Radical Hedgehag x2, Fallfly x2
- Radical Hedgehag x3, Chillin' Hillkat x2
- Talk to Pioneer Deggart again in Normal Clearing in Autumn's Rise
- Take the Probe to the lone regular tree in Normal Clearing
- This is similar to before, except the Powerspot will randomly become unstable and move. More enemies will spawn progressively, and all must be defeated to proceed.
- Wave 1: Chillin' Hillkat x3
- Wave 2: Chillin' Hillkat x5 (spawns when 1 enemy remaining)
- Wave 3: Chillin' Hillkat x5 (spawns when 2 enemies remaining)
- Report back to Forerunner Elenya in the Falldivers HQ
Completion Message[edit | edit source]
You used the probe to extract data from the Track and also defeated another band of Hillkats. Good job!