Stats in CrossWorlds are numbers that modify your performance in battle. There are a wide variety of stats, each with a different effect and a number of ways of increasing it.
Increasing Stats[edit | edit source]
The main method of boosting stats is through selection of equipment and circuits. both of which can be selected to increase most of the stats listed below. The Core Stats also increase automatically when gaining a Level. Some stats can be increased temporarily by using consumable item buffs. Finally, changing Element modes will inherently shift some stats, in addition to the changes due to swapping circuit trees.
Core Stats[edit | edit source]
The four Core Stats are the main determiners of performance in battle. These stats are the only ones which increase automatically on level-up, and they are far more common than other stats in equipment.
- MaxHP, or Maximum Hit Points, determines the amount of health you have, and therefore indirectly the amount of damage you can take in battle. Also increases resistance to knockback.
- ATK, or Attack, increases the damage you deal in combat.
- DEF, or Defense, decreases the damage you receive when attacked.
- FOC, or Focus, increases the chance of landing a critical hit, and decreases the chance of receiving critical hits.
Element Resistances[edit | edit source]
These minor stats decrease the damage taken of a specific elemental type.
- Elemental Armor
- Decreases all Elemental damage taken
- Heat Resistance
- Decreases Heat damage taken
- Cold Resistance
- Decreases Cold damage taken
- Shock Resistance
- Decreases Shock damage taken
- Wave Resistance
- Decreases Wave damage taken
The element resistances can be obtained in two different ways: by skills and by equipments. There is a hidden mechanic which calculates Lea's final resistance to a specific element, which is not the one we may think. Here is how it works.
- SkillRes = Elemental armors from the Circuit. Remember that armor from the Neutral Tree is 50% effective while activating non-neutral elements. And any element mode will add -50% resistance to the opposite element.
- EquipRes = Elemental armors from the equipments. Note that there are some equipments that contribute negative resistances.
- TotalRes = SkillRes + EquipRes - SkillRes * EquipRes
There is something interesting in the formula. After the direct addition of SkillRes and EquipRes, the TotalRes is reduced if SkillRes and EquipRes have the same sign. If the SkillRes is 100% (impossible in the current version), the EquipRes has no effect at all! If one of SkillRes or EquipRes is negative, the TotalRes will be increased after the direct addition. It is always true that increasing SkillRes or EquipRes will increase TotalRes, no matter what the sign is.
Minor Stats[edit | edit source]
These stats have effects that boost your performance in a more specific way than the Core Stats.
- Increases number of available buff slots.
- Added chance to fire projectiles during melee.
- Restores SP on guard based on the power of the attack. Double that for a perfect guard.
- Slows down overheat while using an element.
- Allows guarding from the sides. Stacking this effect allows guarding from above as well.
- Increases damage dealt when at critical HP(<33% HP).
- Combat Rank increases drop rate of items from environment objects.
- Increase damage on enemies that are in stunned, weak or in break state.
- Increases the damage of melee attacks.
- Bulk Calibre
- Increases knockback from charged shots.
- Increases the damage of critical attacks.
- Extra Dash
- Grants an additional dash.
- Flash Step
- Increases the time of invincibility when dashing.
- HP Regen
- Regenerates given percentage of current MaxHP every 10 seconds.
- Ice Skater
- Allows normal movement on ice.
- Iron Stance
- Increases your knockback resistance to weak attacks, depending on MaxHP.
- Item Booster
- Increases the effect of healing items and duration of buff items.
- Increases the amount of credits you get from defeating enemies.
- Increases movement speed while aiming.
- Lucky Lucky
- Increases the chance to get items from enemies.
- Nimble Feet
- Allows normal movement on spider webs.
- Once More
- Survive 1 attack that would kill you.
- Pin Body
- Damages enemies that hit your shield, based on the absorbed damage.
- Resets your perfect guard when landing a successful perfect guard.
- Royal Guard
- Increases time window of a perfect guard.
- SP Regen
- Faster SP regeneration for any form.
- Increases the speed of getting precise aiming.
- Increases the damage of ranged attacks.
- Solid Guard
- Strengthens your shield and decreases the damage taken when guarding.
- Status Mend
- Increases recovery speed from Status Conditions.
- Status Rush
- Increases speed of inflicting a Status Condition.
- Steady Shot
- Decreases loss of accuracy from quick aim movements and dashes.
- Increases the amount of experience you get from defeating enemies.
- X Counter
- Increases damage on attacking charging enemies.
- XP Zero
- Don't gain any experience by defeating enemies.