Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Trial of Aspiration
| Trial of Aspiration
|You have talked to the Monks of the Ascension Spirits in Bergen. To prove your harmonic connection with the Track, beating a trial shall be necessary.|
|Location||Bergen Village - Ascension Spirits HQ|
|Rewards||300 (at same lvl)|
Tasks[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Monk Hasouk to gain access to the Cave of Aspiration
- Enter the Cave
- Proceed through the three agility challenges
- Challenge 1 consists of jumping around on several small platforms to press a button on each, and then waiting for a timer to lower the gate onward. Two invincible turrets shoot at you, and will enrage and start shooting faster once half the buttons are pressed.
- Challenge 2 is more platforms within a maze of orange walls. Pressing buttons will lower the walls, but also activate turrets outside the maze. Once all buttons are pressed, the turrets will begin to move, and four switches outside the maze will be accessible one at a time. Hit all switches and wait for the gate to lower to complete this section.
- Challenge 3 places you on a group of four slowly-moving platforms, defending against four turrets ahead of you. Three times, you must hit a switch in order to proceed. At the end of the section is a platform promising "stability". Jump on it, and you will be surrounded by turrets. Shield their attacks long enough to hit two switches, and you will get access to the end.
- Collect the Aspiration Proof from the chest.
- Return to the Monastery, and speak to Monk Hasouk.
- Return to Wise Nemuh.