Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Trial of Progression
| Trial of Progression
|Another trial awaits to prove your connection with the Track to the Ascension Spirits. And this one will be served cold.|
|Location||Bergen Village - Ascension Spirits HQ|
|Rewards||300 (at same lvl)|
This quest is a prerequisite of Challenge of Progression.
Tasks[edit | edit source]
- Find Monk Aisy at the Temple Entrance and melt the ice that they are sitting on to talk to them
- Enter the Cave
- Proceed through the three agility challenges
- Challenge 1 consists of running around an icy loop path, activating four buttons and then two switches while a central turret shoots at you.
- Challenge 2 consists of following a long, winding icy path and pressing several buttons along the way. In many places, the path is blocked by Respawning Ice Walls, and there are of course a number of turrets shooting at you.
- Challenge 3 begins with a section in which you must jump back and forth between two periodically blocked paths, while a turret floats ahead of you shooting at you. It then leads to a large, icy platform where four turrets gather around you. You must avoid being knocked off the platform for two rounds, hitting switches after each. Due to the iciness of the platform, both guarding and dashing can be dangerous here, and running in a small circle may be the best strategy to avoid the projectiles.
- Collect the Progression Proof from the chest.
- Exit the Cave and speak to Monk Aisy.
- Return to Wise Nemuh.