Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
The CrossWorlds MMO has five classes that players must choose from when starting the game. The classes affect the players' appearance, their base stats and the combat arts that they are able to use. In CrossCode, only the Spheromancer class is playable, because both Lea and Shizuka are of that class.
List of Classes[edit | edit source]
- A melee class, focusing equally on offense and defense.
- A tank class with high defense.
- A melee-focused quick and agile class with high critical hits.
- A mage class with significant ranged attacks and buffing ability.
- An unspecialized class with superior customization options.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
With some exceptions, the class of a player can easily be identified by the appearance of their armor, which only has limited customization options. Each class has their shape and color strongly represented in their armor, as well as a characteristic head accessory.
- Tribladers: Green triangles and a triangular headband
- Quadroguards: Blue squares and blocky cheek horns
- Pentafists: Orange pentagons and wings behind their ears
- Hexacasts: Purple hexagons and double hexagon earrings
- Spheromancers: Red circles and circular earmuffs
Virtues[edit | edit source]
The Virtues are the prototypical class system used by the Ancients on which the Seeker classes are built. There are 5 virtues, each tied to an element. The Triblader class corresponds to the Virtue of Strength, linked to the Heat element. The Quadroguard class corresponds to the Virtue of Endurance and the Cold element. The Pentafist class has the Virtue of Agility and the Shock element, while the Hexacast class has the Virtue of Wisdom and the Wave element. Spheromancers represent the Virtue of Balance and all four elements.