|More illegal shipments are reaching the continent and must be stopped! - Rookie Harbor Guard HQ|
|More unauthorized shipments of illegal weaponry are reaching the continent over the ocean! You must go on a patrol and intercept them.|
|Location||Rookie Harbor - Rookie Harbor Guard HQ|
|Rewards||300 (at same lvl)|
Tasks[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Captain Turbine in Southern Beginners Arc
- Talk to Captain Turbine in Beginners Arc again and start the patrol
- You will need to defeat enemies as they approach your ship. In addition to your own attacks, marking an enemy with a charged shot will make your ship turret target them (with effects depending on the element you use; Neutral attacks are faster, Heat attacks cause an explosion that can hit multiple enemies, and Cold attacks are more powerful and slow the enemies). Some enemies have shields that must be broken by the ship turret's attacks. The turret enemies will shoot at Lea and the ship turret, and attempt to pass the ship; the patrol is failed if 5 succeed. The bomber enemies will attempt to reach the ship and detonate, dealing high damage to the ship turret. If the ship turret takes damage from an attack aimed at it, it is stunned briefly, and if it dies, the patrol is also failed. Attacks aimed at Lea can damage the turret, but won't stun it.
- Wave 1: Illegal Floating Turret x15, Illegal Floating Bomber x4
- Wave 2: Shielded Illegal Floating Turret x8, Illegal Floating Turret x5, Shielded Illegal Floating Bomber x5, Illegal Floating Bomber x2
- Report back to Sgt. Brassler in the Rookie Harbor Guard HQ
Completion Message[edit | edit source]
You prevented the latest batch of illegal weapons from reaching the continent by sinking them into the ocean.